Quality Analyst - Quality Improvement
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: April 14, 2019
1. Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental
policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance,
confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
2. Serves as team member on assigned teams. Provides requested
drilldowns, follow -ups and recommendations that may be requested
by the team and presents in report format.
3. Provides technical support and analytical support on DSRIP
projects, operational planning and performance monitoring.
4. Creates custom and standard reports for DSIRP program
management. Analyzes data and performs drilldowns when
5. Participates in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of
data collection. Provides guidance and assistance for more
efficient approaches and methods for work processes and/or solving
problems. Supports data requests, retrieval, analysis, and assists
in measuring outcomes, process improvements, and business
6. Consistently meets daily, monthly, and annual deadlines by
working effectively with multiple individuals in a highly tactful
yet precise and professional manner.
7. Implements data management plan by conducting audits on patient
files, validating data integrity and interpreting results using
statistical and data analysis tools. Presents data that is useful
and understandable for ongoing monitoring.
8. Understands all of the software application systems (i.e.,
Strata, Midas+) utilized by DSRIP Administrative Management.
9. Gathers and submits DSRIP related information (clinical and
financial) and other data requests. Assists in the analysis,
summary and reporting of clinical and administrative data for
10. Prepares data and other supporting documentation for submission
to internal and external auditors (clinical and financial).
11. Completes the data integrity data quality test with a 90%
Associate degree required. Preferably in study of Finance,
Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
Basic Computer Knowledge; Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
Word and Microsoft Access.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
Strong attention to detail.
Critical and analytical thinking and communication skills.
Deadline oriented and possess the ability to multi-task.
Two or more years of data mining experience.
Four or more years in a data analyst role, preferably in
Experience in generating reports and performing analysis on
Two years of computer spreadsheet, database and word processing
experience (Excel, Access and Word)
Experience in utilization of decision support software
applications. Preferably Strata Decision Support Technology and
Midas Health Analytics applications.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Quality Analyst - Quality Improvement, Accounting, Auditing , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!