Admin Asst-hourly (full-time)
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Posted Date: Mar 18, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for
this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time ADMIN ASST-HOURLY
- Location: MG Foods of Texas, 2002 E. Cotton St., :Longview. TX
75602. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Requirement: Microsoft Office proficient, 10 Key, Work with
Distractions/Interruptions, must be Self motivated..
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering
vending, office coffee service and dining services through a
company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative
support of food service programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and
client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment
and labor relations documents, including but not limited to
proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees
call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with
co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student------s
parents and Supervisor.
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of
students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making
sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid
specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 387236
Keywords: Canteen, Longview , Admin Asst-hourly (full-time), Administration, Clerical , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!