RN Field / Case Manager (Salaried) - video embedded
Company: At Home Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Application must be completed in full for consideration.Come work
for a Home Health company that really does "feel like family"! At
Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and while we
have grown throughout Texas, a lot continues to change in home care
but we still maintain that same small town feel. Home care is
personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join
our growing family.We are looking for an exceptional Registered
Nurse to perform assessments and skilled nursing visits to adults
in their home.
We will offer the perfect candidate:
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays equal to 16 days a year
- A Company car with paid gas, maintenance and tolls
- Cell phone reimbursement
- An IPad with a keyboard for electronic charting
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer and Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of all state and
federal of governmental regulations and intermediary
- Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and
patient progress; review evaluation with the care team, patient,
family members, physician, and Clinical Care Coordinator as
- Responsible for initiating patient discharge planning upon
patient admission to care. Accurately and timely complete Discharge
Summary at time of patient discharge from agency services.
- Performs HHA supervisory patient visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement program to identify and
report problems, identify problem indicators, and perform chart
audits and review.
- Works with Clinical Care Coordinator to communicate patient
status and problems daily.
- Accurately reviews all verbal physician orders received by
nursing personnel; provide authorization by signature on all verbal
physician orders received prior to Patient treatment.
- Responsible for initiating effective plan of care as prescribed
by the physician; evaluates plan of care regularly and makes
appropriate revisions as necessary and as approved by the
- Attends case conferences as scheduled to discuss and evaluate
patient diagnoses, treatment plans, progress, goals, scheduling,
problems, and interventions with interdisciplinary team; complete
appropriate documentation of meeting to patient record.
- Provides counsel and information to client and family members
upon request regarding patient needs and services.
- Performs PRN visits, work rotating weekend shifts, and
available on call as required.
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies,
procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state
- Maintains communication with physician, staff, and patients to
coordinate care and resolves problems; maintains positive referral
sources for the agency through professional and timely
- Provide and / or assist with referrals to appropriate community
resources; facilitate access and communication when multiple
services are involved; monitor activities to ensure that services
are actually being delivered and meet the needs of the patient;
coordinate services to avoid duplication.
- Review for quality outcome improvement prior to discharge.
Assure that discharge is appropriate.
- Prior to discharge review for goals met and improvement in
- Review documentation for completion of teaching
intervention.Qualifications:The qualifications for an Adult Care
Services RN are:
- Must be willing to provide care and support to patients and
families in their homes.
- Must have at least 1 year of nursing experience
- Must have a Texas RN license in good standing
- Must have a current CPR certification
- Must have a current driver's license
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, Longview , RN Field / Case Manager (Salaried) - video embedded, Executive , Pittsburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!