Marketing Director in Healthcare Setting
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description:POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a skilled
Marketing Director to become a part of our facility's compassionate
care-giving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
building referral source relationships in a variety of settings,
such as hospitals, clinics, and senior-service related
organizations within the community. Manage and create strategic
initiatives to maximize admissions and build, grow, and maintain an
acceptable facility census level. The candidate will interact with
the community, implement the facility's marketing plan, travel,
speak before groups, obtain resident information, communicate with
families/responsible parties, and work with referral agencies. We
are particularly looking for someone with a proven history of
implementing and evaluating successful marketing strategies and
building referral source relationships.
We're looking for a highly competent and well-organized
professional who values safety, security and patient wellness above
all else. We focus on providing the best care possible while
ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction. The Marketing
Director is responsible for making sure those values are reflected
in his or her staff at all times.
PM21Requirements:QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or relevant
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree from an
accredited college or university, and three (3) years of experience
in a healthcare business development role and/or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work preferred.
- Previous experience working in a long-term care, skilled
nursing, or relative setting, preferably in admissions and/or
- Existing business relationships in the local area
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Highly motivated and creative individual with an ability to
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Professional tact and ability to communicate orally and in
written form effectively with all levels of employees, patients,
families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNone.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Summit LTC, Longview , Marketing Director in Healthcare Setting, Executive , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!