Regional Account Manager, Tyler TX
Company: James Hardie
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Regional Account Manager reports to the Regional Sales Leader
(RSL) or the Director of Sales in their respective region. The
Regional Account Manager will work as part of a broader team that
will help enable customer retention through effective account
management activities. This role will be a combination of account
management and targeting growth opportunities within the existing
base. This role is a key sales position that requires effective
management and execution of a territory plan, cross-functional
ownership of all single-family segments inclusive of the channel,
and working collaboratively with peers and management to
successfully transition new accounts. The incumbent will work as
part of a broader team of territory sales reps that will, as a
team, drive regional sales results.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain key influential identified customers in targeted
geographies and defend our business with them.
- Target growth opportunities within existing base and
collaborate with growth rep to successfully transition the
- Support customers as they move to James Hardie products by
eliminating barriers to conversion and creating a positive customer
experience through all aspects of the transition.
- Utilize CRM tools to drive informed decision that enable
additional volume growth year over year.
- Executes segmentation to evaluate and assess the market and
lead all aspects of the customer sales process, while leveraging
other resources to assist in solution development and
implementation as necessary.
- Willingness and ability to cultivate relationships, grow
networks, nurture leads, and passion to identify targets.
- Manages and holds themselves accountable to a priority based
schedule with prospective customers.
- Flexibility to identify and attend key activities within
- High level of networking and engagement across account
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to become advocates for
- Develop a solid understanding of company products, customer
programs and benefits
- Capable of analyzing and interpreting data to drive decision
making in their market.
- Able to host, lead and present in front of large
- Passion for their company and personal success to meet or
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of sales experience in a high touch sales
- Prior track record of success in an account management
- Able to convey construction expertise and knowledge at job
- Strong sales mentality and understanding of sales process.
- High level of organization, discipline, and
- Ability to effectively build relationships at all levels in an
organization and in differing environments.
- Travel 10-15% out of market travel.
- Valid driver's license & Bachelors' Degree Required.
Keywords: James Hardie, Longview , Regional Account Manager, Tyler TX, Executive , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!