Property Manager - Ware Meadows
Company: Rainey Property Management
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TITLE Property Manager - Ware MeadowsABOUT THE
ORGANIZATIONRainey Property Management (Rainey) offers
best-in-class management services and operation of apartment
communities. Rainey provides owners of multi-family communities
with a full suite of property management solutions tailored to the
unique needs of each community. Our team prides itself on
consistently providing a high level of service to the owners and
residents of the communities we manage. Our team possesses 150+
years combined experience leading nationally recognized multifamily
property management organizations. Our team members leverage
in-depth market research, proven business practices, and local
knowledge to create value and maximize returns for our investors,
partners, and clients.At Rainey we believe that all people deserve
access to safe, decent, sanitary and affordable housing regardless
of income or background. By employing a hands-on approach to
property management, we create healthy and happy communities for
our residents while delivering efficient operating results. We
firmly believe that it is possible to create value and community at
the same time, and we aim to do so with the highest level of
customer service. DESCRIPTIONReports to: Property Manager, Senior
Property Manager, Area Manager, and/or Regional ManagerDirect
Reports: All Onsite TeamSign on bonus:$2500 will be paid as
follows$500 after 30 days$500 after 60 daysRemainder after 90 days.
Benefits:Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and
part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus
program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team
members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team
members are also offered a range of medical, and/or other benefits
from which to choose.DUTIES, SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all core business processes, including leasing, resident
relations, marketing, maintenance, adhering to city and/or
affordable program requirements, budgeting, accounts receivable,
accounts payable, vendor relations.
- Generate and maximize property income.
- Accurate and on-time submission of all reports.
- Monitor supervise and direct entire property team.
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local employment law as well
as and all processes, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all Affordable Programs regulations
and/or other federal, state, and local requirements applicable to
- Strong skills in OneSite, EIV and TRACS program are
- Maintain proper records for all applicable programs to
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact professionally with residents, vendors,
contractors, and clients.
- Mathematical skills are required.
- Proficiency in using property management software(s) used by
the Company, as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint) to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, OSHA
Requirements, EEOC Laws, and Local, City and State Ordinances.
- Ensures office is opened on schedule and that office and model
apartments are maintained in a clean condition.
- Performs light housekeeping as necessary.
- Physically walks and inspects property as required by city and
or affordable program regulations and/or requirement.
- Completes move-out inspections and process per policies and/or
- Utilizes the market information to make strategic decisions for
the success of the property.
- Must be able to utilize OneSite fully and properly to ensure
accuracy of data entered.
- Must be able to make bank deposits and/or other operational
- Welcomes and shows prospective residents the property utilizing
Company leasing techniques and expectations.
- Demonstrates leasing techniques to the leasing office team and
- Answers incoming phone calls professionally and handle
accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective resident, a
resident, an internal Company team member, or a vendor.
- Attend on-site safety meetings to discuss relevant policies and
procedures and other relevant safety topics.
- Maintain required logs.
- Adhere to policy and procedure changes.
- Identifies existing and potential barriers to the successful
accomplishment of property and share with supervisor.
- Host/Attend regular community team meetings to communicate
goals, progress toward goals and expectations and identifies
actions to achieve objectives.
- Leads by example for community team members in the areas of
resident communication, leasing, and telephone techniques.
- Takes a hands-on approach to any necessary duties to ensure the
job is completed.
- Strives to meet resident needs and create win/win
- Follows through on resident problems to satisfactory resolution
and communicate problems to supervisor.
- Manage all on-site new team member orientation.
- Maintains an awareness of training resources available and
adhere to training requirements.
- Upholds high standards of honesty for self and team
- Maintains relationships with residents, associates, and vendors
on a professional level always.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
management.QUALIFICATIONS/OTHER ASPECTS OF JOB:
- Knowledge and 3 to 5 years of experience in multi-family
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally
and in writing.
- Always have a positive attitude and keep a solution-based and
- Proven employment history of property management, sales,
marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the
day to day operations.
- Maintain high legal/ethical standards in all work-related
- Take pride in quality of work and attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Professional in-person and phone presence and etiquette.
- Capacity to work with little supervision using effective time
management and organizational skills.
- Complete tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Partner with team to resolve issues and highlight
- Capable of working in a team environment and maintaining
effective and respectful working relationships with fellow
employees, suppliers, and vendors.
- May be required to assist in special projects or activities
designated by company. This may include due diligence, property
acquisition/disposition, assisting at other properties, serving on,
or participating in company sponsored or sanctioned committees,
organizations, functions, etc.
- Follow the Company's confidentiality policy and ensure that the
operations, activities and business affairs of the Company and
clients are kept confidential.
- Function as a member of the Property Emergency Team to assist
with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, freezes, etc.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time HIRING
MANAGER(S) OPEN DATE 1/5/2023 EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT Exempt EOE
STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. PI201381135
Keywords: Rainey Property Management, Longview , Property Manager - Ware Meadows, Executive , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!