Risk Manager / Patient Advocate
Company: UT Health Henderson Hospital
Posted on: November 18, 2023
OverviewJoin UT Health Henderson, Carthage, & Jacksonville as a
Risk Manager/Patient Advocate! Advancing Healthcare Together - The
Future of Healthcare is in East Texas Why UT Health - East
- Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They
make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day.
We work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.
- Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide
meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will
have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone's
life and change the course of healthcare.
- Our Place. Henderson, Texas is a small town with a huge heart
where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors.
Everybody is somebody here. Representing the very best in
healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and
more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees
and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas
provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually
through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air
emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a
quarter-million people. Our health system is seeking an experienced
Risk Manager/Patient Advocate. ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do The
Risk Manager/Patient Advocate is responsible for the execution of
the Risk Management Program across their facilities. Duties
- developing and supporting facility level risk management
activities and programs.
- managing the risk management needs across the facilities
including risk management policy and procedure implementation, risk
identification and mitigation, providing risk management related
education, and supporting investigations.
- maintaining patient rights by educating patients, responding to
patient and patient family complaints, resolving patient issues,
and reporting unresolved issues.
- working collaboratively with all disciplines, specialty care,
community care, shared clinical services, and clinically integrated
- other duties as assigned
QualificationsWhat You'll Bring
- BSN is required, as well as RN license in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare risk management
- Experience prioritizing, conducting, and documenting
investigations is required.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Critical thinking, prioritization of work streams and projects
and problem solving abilities. What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities Now that you
read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is
time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our
Keywords: UT Health Henderson Hospital, Longview , Risk Manager / Patient Advocate, Executive , Henderson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!