RN, Rehab, PRN
Company: UT Health East Texas
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Details:Advancing Healthcare Together The Future of Healthcare
is in East TexasWhy University of Texas Health - East Texas? Our
People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a
massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other. Our Purpose. We will build on your
experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for
your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a
difference in someone s life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you
will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is
somebody here. Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health
East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics
across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000
licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare
services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals,
clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS
service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
Our Tyler hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse. We
are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills
in our Pre-op where you will be responsible for: What You Will Be
- Performs activities that maintain and restore function and
prevent complications and further loss.
- Collaborates with the patient/family/significant other and
other members of the rehabilitation team to formulate a plan of
care that includes patient self-care deficits, nursing
interventions and expected outcomes
- Monitoring the changes in the patients condition including the
recording and reporting of symptoms, assessing vital signs and
intervening when appropriate.
- Supporting the culture of quality with delivery of quality
nursing care to decrease potential harm to other patients and
- Participating actively in UTHET s performance improvement
process as it relates to nursing practices and procedures
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms and changes in
- Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests
and patients providing outstanding customer serviceDetails: So what
experience are we looking for in our RNs?
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school.
- 2 years RN experience required; Rehab, ortho/neuro, med/surg
- Current RN license or compact RN license to practice in
- Current BLS required, ACLS preferred Now that you read about
what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time to
apply and make a difference in our patients lives. The University
of Texas Health East Texas is an equal opportunity educator and
employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, neonatal, nurse, nurse
clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu,
Keywords: UT Health East Texas, Longview , RN, Rehab, PRN, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!