Travel PT - Physical Therapist
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: March 23, 2020
We currently have a client in Longview, TX looking for Physical
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Physical Therapist (PT) who is
highly motivated and energetic. Earn up to $50/hour while making a
difference in patient care.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Rewards: ( Physical Therapist RN Benefits)
- Pay up to $50/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed PT candidate.
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive, and
professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal
efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of
procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is
a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step
further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with
- Becoming a physical therapist will require you to earn your
doctorate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- In addition to earning your degree, you'll also need to pass
national and state licensing exams. Depending on where you live,
the licensing requirements will vary. However, if you work hard in
your degree program, you should be well prepared to take and pass
your state's licensure exam.
- Once you've earned your license, you're eligible to begin
working as a physical therapist. Bear in mind that you will be
expected to regularly complete training and education that will
keep you up-to-date on shifting health and safety regulations
within your field.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a PT position and would like to work with an
agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus
Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to
build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether
you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work, or Permanent Placed
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation Physical Therapist / PT will
establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals
determined according to the patient`s capacity and tolerance under
the direction of the Physician.
- Physical Therapist / PT must set realistic and achievable goals
for their patients, document and record the patient`s condition and
educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT
or proactively in the process of the application process for
current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans
for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
- Perform calibrations (both physical and Amplifier) to ensure
proper signals and make adjustments as necessary.
- Monitor data acquisition to ensure signals are artifact-free
and make adjustments as necessary.
- Document routine observations (such as changes made, patient
comments, technical difficulties, and unusual positions, behaviors,
- Assist with appropriate interventions (such as oxygen therapy
via standing order) as necessary for patient safety.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and
standards regarding safety and infection control issues.
- Perform routine equipment care and maintenance and inventory
- Maintain current CPR or BCLS certification.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and
provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment, and
education of patients.
- Demonstrate appropriate social skills including effective
verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate ability to follow direction.
- Respond to study participant's procedural-related inquiries by
providing appropriate information.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Longview, TX
If You have a Passion for Physical Therapy, Apply Today and a
Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
P.T. , Traveling PT - Physical Therapist, Part-Time, Contract,
Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier13
Keywords: Focus Staff, Longview , Travel PT - Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!