Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: February 21, 2021
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a stellar Neurologist for
the St. John Medical Center in beautiful Longview, Washington! At
PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe,
compassionate care; every time, every touch. Providers in our
community give compassionate care to a challenging, diverse patient
population of all ages. You?ll have the opportunity to make a
difference in an underserved community and impact the development
of the Neurology services. This is a General Neurology practice and
has flexibility for someone with a sub-specialization interest.
Candidates with experience in EMG/NCS, Botox Injections, and EEG
readings highly desired. Why you?ll love the practice:
- The catchment area of nearly 200K with a dynamic patient
- 4 days per week plus call. The call is 1:4 and mostly by
- 10-14 patient per day once ramped up
- 90% outpatient, 10% inpatient with on-call consultations
- Robust internal referral system plus community referral
- Close vicinity and partnership to our larger sister hospital in
Vancouver Experience Longview, Washington:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns
in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St.
Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks.
Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in
the heart of Longview. A gravel trail circumnavigates the lake and
is just under 4 miles and can offer a quick, refreshing break on a
- Our community is just a short one hour drive to the Pacific
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined
population of "60,000 residents.
- Our area has many locally-owned restaurants, coffee shops, brew
pubs and national chains such as Target, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart.
Along with a variety of grocery shopping options and April through
October the Farmers Market is open.
- Golf is also a popular sport in the area at the Longview
Country Club, Mint Valley, and Three Rivers Golf Course.
- The Cowlitz Indian Tribe, a federally recognized tribe, of
Cowlitz people, is headquartered in Longview. Hospital Highlights:
- St. John Medical Center (SJMC), a 346-bed hospital Level III
Trauma Center. Offering dozens of medical specialty services and
programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health,
bone and joint, cancer, birthing and women?s services.
- Critical Care Unit received Beacon Award for Excellence,
American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association
with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of
Excellence by American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus,
and relocation assistance.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life,
and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage
options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400
annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles. About Us:
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic
health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a
multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200
providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural
communities in Washington, Oregon, Show Contact Details 1890, the
Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth.
Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit
of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in
fulfilling its Mission. If you are interested in this career
opportunity, please contact: Lyndse Neppl PeaceHealth is committed
to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job
applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses:
protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national
origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other
protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers
assigned to this job. Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the
close-knit Portland suburb of Milwaukie, a warm and welcoming
Keywords: Health eCareers, Longview , Neurologist, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!