Posted on: April 4, 2021
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an Per Diem Rheumatologist
to help out with its Musculoskeletal Practice in Longview,
Washington at the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center. Why you'll
love the practice:
- Established practice with a fellow Rheumatologist
- Join a Musculoskeletal team featuring of Physiatry,
Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic, and
- Unopposed, established practice with a very large
- Nursing and MA support with centralized scheduling and phone
- Mission-driven and serving the local community
- On-campus infusion center for Humira/Remicade Why you'll love
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have
a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns
in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St.
Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area
and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean,
Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational
options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined
population over 57k, so you'll skip the trip to the larger cities
for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned
specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as
Target, Macy's and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the
prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which
lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the
thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services
provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k For more
information about our careers in Washington, contact: ___ Recently
named one of Forbes Magazine's prettiest American cities and a Tree
City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia
River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of
Portland, Oregon, 2 hours south of Seattle, and a short drive to
the beautiful Pacific coastline and year round adventures on Mt
Hood, Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens and Mt Adams. Here and in the other
Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, you can enjoy the
familiarity of small-town life, the challenge of working in a
first-class regional medical facility, and the fun of living close
to the beach, close to the mountains, and close to the big-city
attractions. PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals
in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed
acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth
Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians
with clinics in the Longview area. PeaceHealth offers outstanding
Benefits ! EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in
accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Longview , Rheumatologist, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!