Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) / All Shifts $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Highland Pines
Posted on: November 17, 2021
$,2000 Sign-On Bonus!*****5 Star Annual survey for 2021*****Job
Type: Full-TimeSalary: $23.50-$30 / hrFlexible Scheduling Available
- 8 hour shifts, 6a-2p, 2p-10p, 10p-6a and/or 12 hour shifts,
6a-6p, 6p-6aMedical Specialty: GeriatricsOpenings: (1)*Benefits
available for full-time employees*Benefits:
- 401 (k)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision InsuranceYour JobYour future is important. As we invest
in you, we want you to invest in us! Highland Pines is a FANTASTIC
Long-Term Care Facility.We are looking for FANTASTIC people like
you to join our TEAM!What does success in Long-Term Care look
like?YOU! - We credit our employees for the success and great
clinical outcomes of the facility!What are YOU waiting for?The
Highland Pines ExperienceCome and experience the Spirit of
Excellence with our warmhearted staff and our smiling residents at
1100 Fourth St, Longview, TX 75601, USA or call us at (903)
753-7661. We can't wait to meet you! Check us out on Social Media
and see all of our spectacular testomonies!Facebook, Our Home
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and
licensed in the state of practice, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing
- Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by
- Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes,
and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
- Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding
the quality of services provided.
- Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the
ability to administer medications and treatment timely and
according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive,
transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse
- Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of
overtime and agency personnel.
- Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to
unit standards of care and goals.
- Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides
updates to DON."So glad that Sharonda Jenkins is the Director of
Nursing. She is constantly on the floor and teaching. She is doing
everything to help." - Eva- CNA"I've seen a big change in the
entire staff since Sharonda Jenkins came onboard as the Director of
Nursing for Highland Pines. There is a calmness and a positive
attitude throughout the facility. Her hard work and dedication are
a reflection of our 2021 Annual Survey! 5*****stars for Sharonda! -
Kym- HR"We love Sharonda Jenkins and are so fortunate she accepted
the role as the Director of Nursing at Highland Pines. She is an
exceptional educator and leader and is committed to building the
strong nursing team in East Texas. Our awesome annual survey shows
how hard Sharonda is willing to work for the residents at our home.
- Wendy - RN"We are commited to being the best nursing team in East
Texas. The only thing missing is you!!" - Sharonda Jenkins -
Keywords: Highland Pines, Longview , Charge Nurse (RN or LVN) / All Shifts $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!