CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Cardiology
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
DescriptionSummary:Performs duties under the supervision of a
Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records
information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and
positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and
materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG
equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments.Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Medical
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of MA Certification/Registration required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable. -Work Type: -Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Cardiology, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!