Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: Progressive Rehab Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
PT owned contract therapy company in need of Physical Therapy
Assistant(s) looking to earn extra income on a prn or part-time
basis in Adult Home Health in the Henderson/Mt
Enterprise/Laneville, TX area (Primarily looking for coverage in Mt
Enterprise and Laneville areas but some coverage will be available
in Henderson as well). Great pay and low stress environment. Please
reply for additional info.PT/PTA Job Responsibilities:
- Restores patient's function, alleviates pain, and prevents
disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed
- Provides quality care by following POC and treatment plans as
designed by supervising Physical Therapist.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan by administering
therapeutic exercises, transfer training, neuro reed activities,
gait training, advanced gait training, and patient/CG education as
- Evaluates and records patient's progress.
- Trains patient on the use and fit of prosthetic and orthotic
devices by observing, noting, and observing patient's progress.
- Documents patient care services by charting in-patient and
- Instructs patients in proper in-home exercises and therapies.
- Educates patients and their families about the recovery process
and the challenges they will face.PT/PTA Qualifications/Skills:
Communication skills Interpersonal skills Pleasant bedside manner
Motivation skills Time management Complex problem-solving skills
Persuasion skills Persistence Service-oriented Instructing and
teaching skills Basic computer skillsEducation and Experience
- Accredited PTA degree required
- Current PTA License required
- Basic life support (BLS) certification
- Prefer Home Health physical therapy experience
Keywords: Progressive Rehab Services, Longview , Physical Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Henderson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!