Charge Nurse (LVN or RN): Night Shift 10p-6a
Company: Garrison Nursing and Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Essential Requirements for Charge Nurse
- Evaluates the physical, emotional, and social needs of the
residents. Reviews residents care plans, assures plans are followed
and documents resident medical records. -
- Supervises care provided by nursing assistants assigned to the
unit, providing intervention, education, and assignment
- Collaborates with Director of Nursing and/or Assistant
Directors of Nursing with any changes in care or issues that may
- Prepares and administers medication and treatments as needed.
- Provides and/or assists charge nurses/treatment nurses with
necessary wound care treatments as ordered. -
- Consults with physicians. -
- Receives and records orders as required. -
- Checks crash cart, med carts, supply room to ensure proper
supplies are in place and ready to use. -
- Chart checks for new admissions and reviews orders as received.
- Provides assistance to other charge nurses and CNAs with
turning, lifting, bathing, ADLs, etc. -
- Ensures orders are implemented and carried out appropriately.
-What we require:
- Current Texas RN (Registered Nurse) or LVN (Licensed Vocational
- Current/active CPR certification required. -
- Long-term care experience preferred but not required.
- Proof of current immunizations
Keywords: Garrison Nursing and Rehabilitation, Longview , Charge Nurse (LVN or RN): Night Shift 10p-6a, Healthcare , Garrison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!