Company: Assist Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a LVN in the Longview, TX and
surrounding area!Are you looking for a rewarding job with the
opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client
whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking
for compassionate LVN with the dedication and professionalism it
takes to work for AssistCare. Benefits: (Some benefits for
Full-Time Employees Only)
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from AND Spousal
- IRA Plan
- 6 Major Holidays Paid Off
- Extra Holiday and Weekend Pay
- Pay Per Visit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 24/7 Help from seasoned staff
- Paid Training
- Family-like atmosphere
- Hiring Immediately
- PRN positions availableResponsibilities:
- To provide quality, comprehensive nursing care in the Patient's
home under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Responsible for collaborating with the interdisciplinary team
to develop the plan of care for the Patient.
- Assist the Patient in learning all appropriate self-care
- Reports to the RN all client problems and assists with
modifying care plan accordingly
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
- Current Nursing License in the state of Texas
- Minimum of one year of experience as a licensed vocational
- Previous experience in Home Health preferred. Kinnser/Wellsky
experience is a plus.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have and maintain a valid Texas drivers license and proof
of current auto liability insurance.
- Must maintain current certificate of basic life support (CPR)
Apply Now! It's time for health care that feels like home!
AssistCare has been providing home care services to patients in the
North East Texas area since 1996, and is a licensed and Medicare
certified home health agency providing skilled health care services
by caring professionals. We also offer Personal Assistance Services
(PAS) to meet any need. Our PAS enables you to remain healthy and
safe at home, in an assisted living facility, or during a hospital
Keywords: Assist Care, Longview , Field LVN, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!