LVN surgery (or Certified Scrub Nurse)
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionLVN or Certified Scrub NurseSummary:Performs a
variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for
pre-operative patients. Prepares patient skin for surgery in
accordance with hospital standards. Maintains aseptic techniques;
actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in
aseptic technique. Provides comfort and support for pre-operative
patients by demonstrating sensitivity to patient's care and
privacy. Transports patients to and from Operating Room suite.
Positions patients according to type of surgery. Identifies and
cares for biological specimens. Prepares the Operating Room by
setting up tables, instruments and supplies according to type of
- High School diploma or equivalent. -
- Minimum two years experience as a surgical technologist in a
hospital or surgery center setting. -
- Lead Tech experience or proven track record as a surgical
technologist is preferred.
- Completion of an accredited surgical tech program or current
Texas LVN license
- CPR-(American Heart Association).
- Non LVNs, CST certification required within six months from
hire/transfer date. Associates employed on or before 09/01/09 are
exempt from this requirement.Work Type: -Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , LVN surgery (or Certified Scrub Nurse), Healthcare , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!