Company: Healthcare Express
Posted on: June 23, 2022
HealthCARE Express is looking for a physician liaison! The
physician liaison is the primary sales and marketing person
responsible for building relationships between physicians' offices
and our Physical Therapy, Imaging, Dermatology, and Age Management
clinics to increase the number of patients referred to our
facilities for treatment and care. A physician liaison is the
representative for doctors, medical practices, and hospitals, and
bridges the communication gap between referring doctors and
Healthcare Express specialty services.Physician Liaison
- Surveying local primary and specialty physicians to increase
the number of patient referrals to Healthcare Express specialty
- Meeting with local physicians to promote our services and
- Helping doctors to build and maintain relationships with our
specialists to refer patients with confidence.
- Growing physician referrals and connecting our facility with
the local healthcare community.
- Meeting with referring doctors to discuss patient care,
referrals, new treatments, and thanking them for existing
- Continually develops medical and disease state knowledge to
effectively engage with healthcare professionals regarding clinical
evidence, product, and service efficacy/safety.
- Increasing high revenue procedures and services.
- Assists in the delivery and presentation of specialty marketing
materials to address prospective clinical partnership needs.
- Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer and ensuring you comply
with the marketing goals and philosophies of Healthcare
- Reporting on your progress in building referrals and managing
- Arranging and leading public relations campaigns and awareness
efforts.Physician Liaison Requirements:
- Experience in sales, marketing, healthcare administration, or
related field is required.
- General medical knowledge, especially related to our facility's
services, treatment offerings, and equipment.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and
- Good report writing skills.To be a successful physician
liaison, you should demonstrate strong interpersonal,
communication, and public speaking skills. You should be available
to work occasional weekends and evenings.Pay: $17.00/hr & up
(D.O.E)Hours: M-F 8-5Benefits Available: Health Insurance, Dental,
Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability,
Accident, Cancer, Benefit Time Off, Birthday Pay, & Bereavement
LeaveAll offers of employment are contingent on passing
pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
Keywords: Healthcare Express, Longview , Physician Liaison, Healthcare , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!