Company: Good Shepherd HomeCare - Marshall
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview:$90,000-100,000 depending on experience
The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home Health is responsible
for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to
functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other
medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the
Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan,
performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the
patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
Benefits of joining the Good Shepherd Home Care team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely
competitive in the market
- Our leaders encourage advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patientsGood Shepherd Home Care, a part of LHC Group,
is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians
and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to
long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver
high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage
their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the
country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered
care in the home. More h
- Benefits: for full time employeesLHC offers a competitive and
detailed benefit plan for FT employees including:
- Medical, dental and vision packages
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Flexible Schedules
Hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy
needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and
any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function,
and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care
team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of
care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of
care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated
projected frequency of care.Education & Experience:Licensure
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle.Additional State Requirements
- AK, AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO,CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD,
MI, MS, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC,
TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI: No additional state specific
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Good Shepherd HomeCare - Marshall, Longview , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!