Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions!
Ambercare is now offering current Caregivers the opportunity to
move forward with their career, by becoming a Certified Nurse
Assistant. Please contact the office to learn more about our
Ambercare Caregiver to CNA Program.
If you are looking to be part of an amazing team, come and join
Ambercare! We are immediately hiring Home Care Aides. This
rewarding position provides consistent, flexible full time/part
time hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a
great career with a growing, innovative, industry leader.
If you have a drive to help others, and you are looking for a
meaningful, fulfilling, independent career with an organization
that encourages and supports your contribution, we invite you to
join our team.
* Assist with personal care
* Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with meal
* Transport client to appointments and daily errands
* Provide Companionship
* Encourage healthy lifestyle
* Flexible schedule - full time and part time available to fit your
* Referral Bonuses- Send your friends & family to work, too!
* Travel time paid between clients
* Full office support
* Free / Paid Trainings and Certifications
* Employee Appreciation events
* High school diploma or GED, or one year of in-home care services
* Able to pass a criminal background check
* Reliable transportation.
* Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
With over 20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health
Care and Personal Care Services for individuals and their families
in the comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic
conditions caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New
Mexico. Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies
based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We
are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against
COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Longview , Caregiver, Healthcare , Tatum, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!