Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care Split
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
50% Pulmonary/ 50% Critical Care Opportunity. CHRISTUS Trinity
Clinic in Longview, Texas is seeking a dynamic and team orientated
Pulmonary/Critical Care MD to join the team. Critical Care is 7/on,
7/off and outpatient Pulmonary Clinic is on the same campus.
Opportunity to work with internal medicine residency program.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
- And Much More!! CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing
41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization Community:
- Conveniences of a larger city with the friendly atmosphere of a
small town, Longview offers a wonderful quality of life for
residents of any age.
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered
- An excellent highway system gives additional access to
surrounding communities, with Dallas only 125 miles west and
Shreveport, LA, only 60 miles east for extended opportunities for
shopping and recreational activities.
- Public and private schools offer ample educational
- A reasonable cost of living, with quality housing in all price
- Some of the finest outdoor recreation in the United States.
Qualifications: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary and
Critical Care. Must be able to obtain an unrestricted Texas Medical
License. Recruiter Contact Information: Lorie Seals Email:
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Longview , Physician - Pulmonary/Critical Care Split, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!