RN Field Case Manager - Case Management
Company: At Home Health Care
Posted on: November 20, 2022
RN Field Case ManagerOverview
Application must be completed in full for consideration.
Come work for a Home Health company that really does "feel like
family"! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years
and while we have grown throughout Texas, a lot continues to change
in home care but we still maintain that same small town feel. Home
care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to
join our growing family.
We are looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse to perform
assessments and skilled nursing visits to adults in their home.
* Demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of all state and
federal of governmental regulations and intermediary
* Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and
patient progress; review evaluation with the care team, patient,
family members, physician, and Clinical Care Coordinator as
* Responsible for initiating patient discharge planning upon
patient admission to care. Accurately and timely complete Discharge
Summary at time of patient discharge from agency services.
* Performs HHA supervisory patient visits as required.
* Participates in quality improvement program to identify and
report problems, identify problem indicators, and perform chart
audits and review.
* Works with Clinical Care Coordinator to communicate patient
status and problems daily.
* Accurately reviews all verbal physician orders received by
nursing personnel; provide authorization by signature on all verbal
physician orders received prior to Patient treatment.
* Responsible for initiating effective plan of care as prescribed
by the physician; evaluates plan of care regularly and makes
appropriate revisions as necessary and as approved by the
* Attends case conferences as scheduled to discuss and evaluate
patient diagnoses, treatment plans, progress, goals, scheduling,
problems, and interventions with interdisciplinary team; complete
appropriate documentation of meeting to patient record.
* Provides counsel and information to client and family members
upon request regarding patient needs and services.
* Performs PRN visits, work rotating weekend shifts, and available
on call as required.
* Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies,
procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state
* Maintains communication with physician, staff, and patients to
coordinate care and resolves problems; maintains positive referral
sources for the agency through professional and timely
* Provide and / or assist with referrals to appropriate community
resources; facilitate access and communication when multiple
services are involved; monitor activities to ensure that services
are actually being delivered and meet the needs of the patient;
coordinate services to avoid duplication.
* Review for quality outcome improvement prior to discharge. Assure
that discharge is appropriate.
* Prior to discharge review for goals met and improvement in OASIS
* Review documentation for completion of teaching intervention.
The qualifications for an Adult Care Services RN are:
* Must be willing to provide care and support to patients and
families in their homes.
* Must have at least 1 year of nursing experience
* Must have a Texas RN license in good standing
* Must have a current CPR certification
* Must have a current driver's license
We offer the following competitive benefits to support you, your
family, and your furry family members too!
* Newly improved mileage reimbursement
* Newly improved benefits packages
* Pet Insurance Coverage
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays...plus 2 bonus floating holidays!
* Family Medical Leave
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 401k Plan with a Company Match
* Legal Aid
* Identify Theft Plan
* Perks and Discounts
Keywords: At Home Health Care, Longview , RN Field Case Manager - Case Management, Healthcare , Pittsburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!