Dentist - DDS / DMD
Company: Bakt Management DBA-Freedom Dental Partners
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking for the chance to join a practice with small town vibes
& big time smiles?
- Looking for an opportunity to take your career as a Dentist
(DDS / DMD) to the next level?
- Interested in finding a network of mentors that can inspire you
to continue to develop your clinical skills & your leadership
- Ready to join a team that allows you to focus on what you were
called to do?Dr. Crane & his team are searching for a motivated
Dentist (DDS or DMD) that is ready to join their thriving practice.
Dr. Crane & his team has been serving the community since 2006 & is
ready to bring on an associate that is looking for an opportunity
to take on a leadership role & support their patients. Joining Dr.
Crane is the perfect opportunity for a dedicated, family-focused, &
empathetic dentist to showcase their expanded clinical skills in
all aspects of comprehensive dentistry - all while reaching your
highest earning potential!Compensation / Benefits:
- Compensation will be based on your experience & your ability to
deliver high quality treatment.
- You will either be paid a Percentage of Collections or a
Competitive Base Salary (typical compensation range is based upon
your individual production and is around $200,000 to
- Paid Time Off available
- Bonus structure to reward the team for their hard work
- Established team members that have a proven track record for
being professional and committed to patient care.
- Autonomy to hire & develop additional team members
- Ability to take over the leadership role & become the primary
provider within the practice.Qualifications:
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Valid state dental license (or in the process of
- Ability to maintaining state required insurance coverage
- 3 years of experience in General DentistryRoles &
- Serve as a leader in the practice to create team culture, drive
revenue, and ensure patient satisfaction
- Deliver dental care needs to all patients including: evaluating
x-rays, performing oral exams, completing basic restorations,
extractions, endodontics, crown & bridge, dentures, periodontal
- Develop treatment plans to deal with any dental health
- Interact with patients & instruct them on proper oral
- Build relationships with local specialists to refer patients to
if needed.What makes you a great match for Rickey Crane, DDS & his
- You are dedicated to supporting the next generation of smiles
in this family-focused community.
- You are committed to continuing the legacy Dr. Crane has
created - empowering your team to grow, your patients to be treated
like family, and supporting the Mount Pleasant, TX community
- You are eager to find a true business partner that will trust
you to provide advanced treatment such as endo, oral surgery, and
implant placementOur Mission Statement:"Our practice is working
together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in
dentistry."What you should know about Dr. Crane & his team:
- Associate Opportunity with the ability to take on the
responsibilities of becoming the primary provider!
- Fee-for-service & traditional insurance plans accepted
- Established practice - serving the Mount Pleasant, TX community
for over 15 years
- Committed team: committed to supporting each other and
exceeding patient care needsEstablish yourself as a dental
entrepreneur under the guidance of Dr. Crane. Let us show you what
it truly means to excel in your career - providing excellent
quality dental care, more profit, less stress, and more financial
stability Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bakt Management DBA-Freedom Dental Partners, Longview , Dentist - DDS / DMD, Healthcare , Mount Pleasant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!