Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: DaVita Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse1301 South Washington, Marshall, Texas, 75670,
United States of America
Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinic Setting
* Dialysis experience NOT required - training provided!
* Full time - permanent position
* Daytime/early evening hours - no overnights
* NO CALL!
* Closed Sundays
Paid Training: DaVita offers new clinical teammates a training
program to learn dialysis skills. The program is a mix of classroom
& hands on training.
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to give
life in an outpatient/clinic dialysis center. You can make an
exceptional difference in the lives of our patients & their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
What you can expect:
* Build long term relationships with patients and their family.
* A team that feels and functions like a family which includes
support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager.
* You will work with your head, heart and hands each day in a fast
* Oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
* Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic other
than your assigned home clinic.
* Float to various clinics during and after your training.
* You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday.
* Schedule: 3-4 days per week. Varies by location. Most RNs work an
early shift (start at 4:30am).
What We Provide:
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items.
* Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP counseling
sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave, pet insurance, and more.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma
from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing
DaVita is a clinical leader! We have the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the government's
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
DaVita is on a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community
the World Has Ever Seen. DaVita - which is Italian for "giving
life" - is working to provide quality service to patients,
partners, and teammates. Our mission is to be the Provider,
Partner, and Employer of Choice.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita Inc, Longview , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!