Registered Nurse - Peritoneal (PD) and Home Hemodialysis (HHD) - Dialysis
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse - Peritoneal (PD) and Home Hemodialysis
(HHD)3110 H G Mosley PkwySuite 100, Longview, Texas, 75605-2941,
United States of America
In this role, as a Peritoneal Dialysis Registered Nurse (PD RN) and
Home Hemodialysis Registered Nurse (HHD RN) you will educate
patients on how to do their own dialysis from their homes. You will
also be responsible for the complete ongoing care of each patient
to ensure their treatment stays on track.
If your calling is to be both a nurse and educator, then you will
love your work as a Peritoneal and Home Hemodialysis RN!
* Dialysis Experience - NOT required
* Paid Training
* Outpatient clinic setting
What to expect:
* Educator - Empower your patients by teaching them to administer
their own dialysis and to take their health back into their own
hands. Training patients takes time and mental energy and the
rewards of that investment come in seeing the transformation of
your patients from feeling sick and afraid to being strong and
* Autonomy - Provide comprehensive patient care in an independent
setting. Apply your "core" nursing skills to assess, diagnose and
implement complete care plans as you look at the whole patient.
* Complexities - Multitask in myriad ways - it's challenging, fun
and keeps your day fresh.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of
* Minimum of 12 months of RN experience
* Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle
insurance in state of residence.
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N). A
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree.
* Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word & Outlook.
* Previous Chronic Hemodialysis, Acute Dialysis and/or Home
Hemodialysis (HHD) nursing experience
* Training/Teaching/Healthcare Education background
* Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates
to what matters most including comprehensive benefits; paid
training and the opportunity for a nursing career for a
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Longview , Registered Nurse - Peritoneal (PD) and Home Hemodialysis (HHD) - Dialysis, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!