RN (Charge) $10K Dialysis Exp - $5K Non Exp Retention Bonus - Dialysis
Company: DaVita Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN (Charge) $10K Dialysis Exp - $5K Non Exp Retention Bonus200 N
Madison St, Marshall, Michigan, 49068-1143, United States of
Charge Nurse (RN) - Dialysis Specialty
Vaccine No Longer Required, Mandate removed
* PLEASE NOTE* Full Time Non-Seasonal
We are looking for a Nurse leader to join our Marshall Acute
Program onsite at Oaklawn Hospital. As a Charge Nurse you will
provide professional nursing care and coordination of nursing care
and services to patients in licensed hospital environments. This
position acts as team leader and provides education to teammates in
accordance with established policies and procedures. At all times,
the Hospital Services Facility and the patient's physician retain
ultimate authority over and responsibility for each patient's care
and treatment. As a leader on the team, you will serve as the
highest ranking supervisor when Hospital Services Administrator is
What does a successful RN look like?
* Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
* Minimum of one (1) year's current nephrology nursing
* ADN/Diploma from accredited school of nursing required; BSN
preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may
be substituted for nursing degree
* Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in talking with
patients, hospital staff, and teammates as well as
* Demonstrated proficiency in consultative skills when addressing
inquiries with ability to articulate instructions clearly and
simply for patient health improvement, education, and problem
* Self-directed; able to function independently and as a member of
a team and to foster a positive work environment; proactively seek
ways to help others
* Coordinate and direct the activities of clinical and non-clinical
teammates including managing the schedule, adjusting teammate
shifts to accommodate patient ratios and assisting with teammate
evaluations and training.
What does this role look like?
* Work 4 10hr or 3 12hr shifts per week (flexible), alternating
* Shifts typically start around 7:00am, but this can fluctuate
depending on hospital need
* Usually shifts end 10 - 12hrs later, or when the last patient is
safely off the dialysis machine
* Take call 1 - 2x per week, not always active, time and a half
* Paid Dialysis Training provided (hours of work may vary during
the training period; however, you will typically be working between
32-40 hours per week during training)
Want to Learn More?
* DaVita Mission and Values
* DaVita Facts
* DaVita Rewards & Benefits
* Acute Services Program
* Acute Registered Nurse
Are you ready to make a positive difference in a patient's life?
Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Salary/ Wage Range
$ - $ / hour
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita Inc, Longview , RN (Charge) $10K Dialysis Exp - $5K Non Exp Retention Bonus - Dialysis, Healthcare , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!