Posted on: February 9, 2024
Interview First - Apply Later
Are you motivated by relationships and your impact on other people?
Do you want to provide direct support to help people live
fulfilling, independent lives - and make a career out of it?
Working as a Caregiver for individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities is not for everyone, but for those up to
it, it's incredibly rewarding work.
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a
world where every person has the right to live well. As a
Caregiver, you'll provide assistance and strategies to the
individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and
environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion
you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants.
You'll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and
supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER AT SEVITA. EACH DAY, YOU'LL
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what's
right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community
and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting,
exercise, and nutrition
You'll assist people with their personal hygiene and support
individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex
needs. If you're compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this
type of work, you'll find a promising future at Sevita.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Pay: Pay on Demand , Full benefits package for
employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3%
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can
be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the
participants and your wellbeing
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and
provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SEVITA
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct
care, or care coordination preferred
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable,
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license and access to a registered
vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
This role is part of details around specific location or local
entity (REM,MENTOR, ADH) , a member of the Sevita family. At
Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. Through home and community-based specialized
care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn.
When you join our mission-driven team, you'll create relationships
that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright
future and the determination to get there. Join us today - careers,
well lived. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
D&S Community Services, a member of the Sevita family
Keywords: Sevita, Longview , Caregiver, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!