RN Charge Nurse - IMC
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Clinical Manager/Admin opening in Longview, Texas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Description
Provide individualized, goal directed nursing care to patients through the use of the nursing process. Ensures high service standards while promoting an excellent patient experience.
- Current Texas license as a registered nurse. BLS Certification by the American Heart Association.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired. Keyphrases: clinical manager jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs, clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Longview , RN Charge Nurse - IMC, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!