Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Otolaryngology opening in Longview, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 550000.00
- Build a practice from the ground up and be employed!
- Employed with salary and RVU bonus structure
- Bread and butter ENT
- Built in primary care referral system
- Big city medicine without the big city headaches
- Dedicated surgery center with dedicated anesthesia
- Great benefits including health,--PTO, CME, sign-on, and relocationCommunity:
Live in a city that provides all of the amenities of a major metro with a family oriented small town feeling. Explore culinary delights, eclectic shops and world-class outdoor recreation, for both summer and winter seasons, in the luxury of your own backyard.
- No state income tax
- Lower than national average cost of living
- Tort reform state
- Multiple local universities
- Great public school systems, with private options available
- Huge lakes just minutes in any direction, great for boating, skiing or fishing
- Some of the best hunting in the south
- Major international airport within an hour
- 2 hours from Dallas/Fort worth
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Longview , Otolaryngology Physician, Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!