Nurse Extern (RN #)
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: March 12, 2019
The Nurse Extern, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The NURSE EXTERN will utulize the nursing process, assisting the RN in the provision of individualized care of patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to his/her disease process and achieving the highest level of wellness.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Currently enrolled in an accreditated RN degree program, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 Experience
- Must be a Second or Third Level Nursing Student only Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Maintain current BCLS Upon application review you will be emailed some additional details with a request to submit:
- A copy of your official transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (one peer and one professional from instructor or RN)
- A 500 word essay on why you have chosen a career in nursing Keyphrases: clinical manager jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs, clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Longview , Nurse Extern (RN #), Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!