RN Home Health $5000 Sign On Bonus
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: July 23, 2019
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence
– that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the
nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice,
and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate,
high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places
of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled
nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
We offer a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the
care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician
orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in
consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as
required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Required ExperienceKeywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions
Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio
registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered
nurse, case management, case manager, critical care, ER, Emergency
Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health,
homehealth, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical,
medical care, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care
Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse,
oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse,
ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative
care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs,
Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN,
PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse,
rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN,
R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff
registered nurse, step down unit, step-down unit, step down unit
RN, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, travel nurse,
travel RN, travel registered nurse, visit nurse -MON-
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Longview , RN Home Health $5000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Shreveport, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!