Travel Nurse (RN) - Med Surg (Medical Surgical Registered Nurse)
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 8, 2019
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing
agency, is seeking a quality Med-Surg registered nurse (RN) for a
travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Med/Surg
- Other requirements to be determined by our client
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step! Duties
ResponsibilitiesMed-Surg Nurses (RN) provide care for primarily
adult patients before and after surgical procedures; they also
attend to those who are being treated with pharmaceuticals to
manage illness. Due to the broad range of medical conditions
Med/Surg Nurses will encounter, they must be well-versed in a large
variety of health conditions.
- Complete assignments made by physicians.
- Provide routine treatment and post-surgical care.
- Assess changes in patient's health status and perform various
- Administer medication.
- Meticulous documentation as to medication and treatment
administration to ensure continuity of care between nursing staff,
physicians and other treatment team members.About Agency
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than
MedPro. Focus on your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro
Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of
temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have
placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Medical-Surgical, Travel Nurse,
Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-MS, RN- Medical
Surgical, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, RN Med-Surg, Travel
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Longview , Travel Nurse (RN) - Med Surg (Medical Surgical Registered Nurse), Healthcare , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!