Company: Tractor Supply Company
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Team Leader in Daingerfield, Texas - Careers at 2469
Daingerfield, TX Skip Branding
- WHO WE ARE
- JOB SEARCH
- Job Search Job Search
--2017 Tractor Supply Co. Team Leader in Daingerfield, Texas -
Careers at 2469 Daingerfield, TX Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log in! Team Leader Requisition ID 2020-22067 Job
Locations US-TX-Daingerfield Overview Must be at least 18 years of
age and possess a valid driver's license.--This position is
responsible for assisting the Store Manager and Assistant Store
Manager with the execution of operational, sales, and merchandising
objectives by providing outstanding customer service. This position
is also responsible for promoting a safe and productive work
environment for all Team Members, customers, and vendors, as well
as training Team Members on the appropriate application of policies
and procedures. Responsibilities It is essential that you be
available, flexible, adaptable, and service-oriented, as you must
be able to fulfill all of the following requirements:1. Maintain
regular and predictable attendance.
2. Work scheduled shifts, and have the ability to work varied
hours, days, nights, weekends, and overtime as dictated by business
3. Uphold and promote a safe and productive work environment by
following and enforcing policies and procedures.
4. Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (GURA):
- Greet the Customer
- Uncover the Customers' needs
- Recommend products
- Ask for the Sale5. This position is required to perform a
combination of the following duties during 95 percent of their day.
Although the mix may vary from one day to another, our business and
staffing model makes it essential that every person in this
position be able to perform all of the following duties accurately,
efficiently and safely on a regular basis and without advance
- Execute assigned basic, promotional, and seasonal merchandising
- Perform Opening/Closing procedures.
- Transport and make deposits to bank.
- Assess store conditions and assign duties.
- Organize and prioritize workflow through the use of the daily
- Recovery of merchandise.
- Participate in mandatory freight process.
- Perform regular and promotional price change activities.
- Resolve customer complaints/issues and ensure the customer has
a positive experience.
- Adhere to loss prevention standards and respond to any alarm
calls as needed.
- Communicate with Team Members on job functions,
responsibilities and financial goals.
- Operate cash register/computer supervising cash handling
- Assist Team Members on appropriate application of policies and
- Operate Forklift and Baler
- Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job
duties6. May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Experience: Retail experience and/or farming,
ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
Supervisory experience preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age
and possess a valid driver's license.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not
required. Regardless of education level, you must be able to read,
write, and count accurately.
Professional Certifications: None.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues
ethically and with minimal conflict.
- Ability to perform and execute principle responsibilities of
Team Members.Working Conditions:
- Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with
moderate noise. Indoor floors and outdoor lots generally are hard
surfaces (concrete, asphalt, etc.) Lighting and temperature are
adequate. Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather
- Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are
no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours.
- Promote a safe and productive work environment for all Team
Members, customers, and vendors, as well as train Team Members on
the appropriate application of policies and procedures.Physical and
Mental Requirements (Essential Functions):
This position is non-sedentary. It is essential that you have the
physical and mental stamina and ability to move throughout the
store and outdoor areas quickly and safety; to operate all
equipment related to their job duties effective, safely, properly,
and accurately; and to provide the highest level of customer
service. You must have the physical and mental ability to perform
all of the following tasks (with or without reasonable
- Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50
pounds, throughout the store.
- Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with
the assistance of proper material handling equipment (e.g. pallet
- Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend,
stoop, and climb ladders.
- Ability to move throughout the store for an entire shift.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the store including
selling floor, side lot, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run a
store (e.g. dolly, hand truck, forklift, baler, computer, cash
- Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer,
cash register, and other store equipment.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all
- Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication
skills to communicate effectively with team members and
- Ability to process information / merchandise through the
- Ability to successfully complete training and certification to
dispense propane, and to dispense propane.
- Ability to successfully complete all required training.
- Ability to travel as required in support of district
- Ability to drive or operate a vehicle for business needs.This
job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for
the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a
comprehensive list of responsibilities. A team member should
perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor. Company
Overview Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle
retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong
company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our
Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an
innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune
400 with annual revenues of more than $8 billion and growing! Come
grow your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out
Here"! Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work! Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Tractor Supply HR Support
Center: (p) 844-872-4357 (e-mail) HRPaperwork@TractorSupply.com
Keywords: Tractor Supply Company, Longview , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Daingerfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!