Customer Service Representative
Company: Alco Air
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description It's time for your CAREER to take off We Want
YOU! Looking for candidates that are willing to learn and growin an
industry that is essential to so many. Act Now! Your success is
waiting for you!Our Business is growing rapidly and we are hiring
top people to grow with us. Apply Now! When you woke up this
morning did you look at the ceiling dreading the next cycle of the
snooze alarm or did your feet hit the floor ready to take on the
challenges of a new day? How you answer this question has as much
to do with where you are going and the engagement you have with
those that you work with. Alco Air knows it's the people that make
the organization and carefully seeks to find candidates that have
the desire to work as part of a team, constantly learn, and develop
skills that will provide outcomes that are both financially and
personally rewarding that result in peace of mind. We are seeking a
Customer Service Representative /CSR where your attitude will
determine your altitude, if you see problems as opportunities to
become a hero, we will help you unlock the potential you hold
inside. Before you start thinking this is too good to be true;
doing the right thing and serving the client in a moral and ethical
way is woven into the fabric of our business. Start the process and
a conversation to make a transition that can alter your life. Check
us out, visit our website, Career's Page, and reach out to us.*We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer; all inquiries are kept
confidential.To apply for: Customer Service Representative/CSR@
Alco AirClick BelowPosition Purpose (Summary)The function of this
position is to:
- Schedule and book the service or sales appointments when
clients and prospect call.
- Be available to work Monday through Friday and a ½ day on
Saturday on a rotating basis.
- Develop profitable sales and acquire customers through our
established sales and marketing program.
- Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales
activities and providing support to the administrative personnel as
- Dispatch, manage and allocate resources to meet the
expectations of our clients.
- Process paper work from service techs, payments from the
customers and respect the confidentiality of all information that
- Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining
(from existing client records) and referral generation from
previous clients.Customer Service Representative/CSR's
- Answer the phone promptly and professionally.
- Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule
- Work closely with service manager to coordinate scheduling and
- Sell new service agreements and renew existing service
- Grow, monitor and maintain the maintenance programs; update
changes in ownership, add new install job information and review
reasons for non-renewals.
- Receive, record, and maintain sales lead information, set
appointments as necessary.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner. Take
and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received
and follow up as appropriate.
- Ensure the accurate capture, data entry and maintenance of
- Work closely with the service, IAQ and sales departments,
recognizing and identifying possible sales opportunities
facilitating appropriate follow up.
- Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many
questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues, serving
as a champion of the customers to our company.
- Perform dispatching and scheduling of service technicians and
- Win the confidence of new clients when they call for service or
- Schedule the client appointment and assign/match qualified
staff to perform the work.
- Increase revenue from established customers, and generate
additional revenue from new customers by using proper sales
techniques, problem solving skills and account management.
- Follow-up on all leads, proposal, and potential sales until
closed or lost
- Track lost sales
- Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for
- Perform customer satisfaction calls after each visit.
- Ask for referrals and inform client where and how to make
- Have a good working knowledge of our products and services
being offered. This may require additional study and training both
on and off site.
- Continuously improve knowledge of HVAC work, and how Alco Air
operates to benefit the customer.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position,
along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek
assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Efficiently manage time and schedules.
- Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this
function. Knowledge of Excel and Word is required. Should also be
very familiar with the use of smart phones, email and text
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably
influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade
shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Clean, neat and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assignedTo apply for: Customer Service
Representative/CSR@ Alco AirClick Below
Keywords: Alco Air, Longview , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!