LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME)
- Location: SSC Longview - 1000 S. MLK Blvd, Longview, TX 75606.
-Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Flexible scheduling, evening shifts
available. More details upon interview.
- -Requirement: Previous 1 year of Lead experience is
required.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $12.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and
search requisition ID number -1088775.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: If you
have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.SSC Services for Education is known
for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly
believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our
associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive
training, providing supportive management, and offering
unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career
advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that
differentiates us from our competitors. - SSC Services for
Education is -a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider.
- As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as
great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. - As a result, our associates embody greatness through
their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude.
The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the
Compass world. -Job Summary Summary: - Supervises, trains and
inspects the performance of assigned housekeeping staff to ensure
all procedures are completed to unit's standards. Assists where
necessary to ensure optimum service to guests. -Essential Duties
- Provides quality service to customers by providing one-on-one
attention to detail.
- Ensures assigned staff have reported to work and clocked in
properly; documents late or absent employees.
- Resolves internal/external guest complaints to ensure guest
- Documents call offs, and replaces for any shift.
- Coordinates assigned staff breaks.
- Prepares and distributes assignment sheets to staff and reviews
priorities. Communicates additions or changes to the assignment
sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
- Assigns designated keys, radios and beepers to assigned staff.
Maintains accurate record of such assignments and ensure security
- Checks all equipment used by staff for proper supplies,
neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems. Instructs designated
personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Inspects areas to confirm cleaning standards have been
- Assists staff to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and
- Conducts staff training as assigned.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at SSC -are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry -Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:1088775SSC - -
Keywords: SSC, Longview , LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!