Field Technical Advisor
Company: ProFrac Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ProFrac Holdings (ProFrac) is an innovation-driven energy
services company operating in key area of the United States.
ProFrac provides best in class hydraulic fracturing services
utilizing cutting edge technologies as well as ancillary products
and services for the oil field services sector. In support of its
growth and strategic initiatives, ProFrac is seeking an experienced
Field Technical Advisor to join its growing Field Engineering team
in Willow Park and Fort Worth, Texas.
Provide a high level of technical advice, counsel, management, and
support in connection with the design, development, and operation
of well stimulation services. Monitor injection rates and
pressures, perform quality control and development, and submit
post-job assessments, evaluations, recommendations, analyses, and
reports. Additionally, will be required to provide on-site pre- and
post-job evaluations, assessments and recommendations concerning
treatment procedures and processes, design changes and serve as a
professional resource for ProFrac Services personnel and client
- Ensure compliance with management directives and ProFrac
Services policies, processes, and procedures by engineering
department in assigned district.
- Perform real-time monitoring and evaluation of well stimulation
services performed for customers.
- When requested, design job models for customers based upon
applicable scientific, mathematic, and engineering principals and
taking into consideration geological data and operational
parameters, requirements, and/or restrictions of the customer and
the objectives of the customer.
- Provide technical advice, assessments, evaluations,
recommendations and counsel to ProFrac Services and customers
concerning the design, development, and operation of well
stimulation services, processes and procedures and recommend design
changes where appropriate.
- Analyze and evaluate issues involving job-site technical,
operational, design, engineering and geological issues and confer
with and advise customer representatives of recommended solutions
to issues involving jobs being performed for the customer.
- Perform post-job evaluation and assessments, and submit
evaluations, assessments, and recommendation to ProFrac Services
management and customers.
- Perform well testing and diagnostics to determine formation
- Performs QAQC testing for all chemicals and proppants used in
- Maintains all records related to job function and post job
- Use and apply mathematics and scientific principles to fulfill
- Writes technical reports for ProFrac clients and management
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Interact with and advise clients and clients' technical
personnel regarding frac design, research and equipment.
- Collect samples of customer fluids for initial testing prior to
treatment of reservoir and evaluate test results to determine
proper fluids use for job as designed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is highly preferred.
- Four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience can
be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of mathematical and scientific principles applicable
to hydraulic fracturing and ability to make practical application
of such knowledge in performance of duties.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations utilizing scientific,
geological and operational education, training and, experience, and
present advice, counsel, and recommendations to clients concerning
hydraulic fracturing jobs before, during, and after frac job is
- Ability to draft technical reports to management.
- Demonstrated ability to train field personnel in assigned
- Knowledge of general confidential information policies,
procedures, and regulations that governs employee and employer
confidentiality, and of confidentiality policies and
- Knowledge of general business and management principles
involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership
technique, production methods, and coordination of people and
- Knowledge of general principles and processes for providing
customer and personal services. This includes customer needs
assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation
of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and
strategies for the protection of people, data, property, and
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of
- Sensitive to confidential information.
Keywords: ProFrac Services, Longview , Field Technical Advisor, IT / Software / Systems , Marshall, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!