SERVICE TECH I - IFR
Posted on: March 21, 2020
You will provide technical equipment support and identify equipment
discrepancies. You will prepare accurate and timely reports. You
will provide customer service in the area of inspecting, testing,
maintenance and repair of Life Safety Equipment to include but not
limited to fire extinguishers, fire hose, Gas Detection Monitors,
SCBA etc. You will need to have a basic knowledge of regulatory
standards pertaining to assigned duties; i.e., State, OSHA, NFPA
regulations and guidelines.
* Experience in the Inspection, Testing, Maintenance and Repair of
Life Safety Equipment.
* Ability to repair and service equipment sold by Vallen.
* Maintain minimum productivity of 90% within 60 days.
* Advanced Industry segment knowledge.
* Current Motor Vehicle License with good driving record.
* Commercial Driver s License required if carrying loads of
* Proficient with hand tools.
* Able to complete repairs and maintenance of equipment in a timely
and accurate manner.
* Able to provide assistance, advice and training to Vallen
associates and plant personnel.
About Vallen Safety Services
Vallen Safety Services offers inspection, testing & maintenance,
safety rentals, turnaround services, training, instrumentation,
fire equipment, fall protection, safety showers, eyewashes and
more. Along with our service offerings, we also provide the highest
quality of Industrial Fire Protection Services (LSS) in the
industry today. We operate from 50+ service centers strategically
located throughout North America. With more than 200 mobile service
units, we provide monthly inspections and repairs on site at our
customer locations. Hundreds of our certified and professionally
trained technicians will only perform work according to the local,
state and federal regulations and manufacturers guidelines. Vallen
is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA,
part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and
What are the Benefits*
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance
Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive
Keywords: Vallen, Longview , SERVICE TECH I - IFR, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!