Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Become a part of PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center's Internal
Medicine team! At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person
receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch.If you
are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation
but enjoy quick access to big-city amenities, then our rural
practice could be a great place for you!Longview, Washington is
perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle. This full-time
employment opportunity offers up to $200,000 in Educational Loan
Reimbursement for those who qualify. Click Here to watch aYouTube
video about St. John Medical Center andconnect withus on Facebook
or LinkedIn ! Why you?ll love the practice:
- Join a robust primary care team of close to 40 providers,
including 4 Internists and growing
- 100% Outpatient, seeing "22 patients per day and provider
preference Medical Assistant
- Adult Call 1:15: Night time phone call from nursing home about
once per month and one weekend working at same day clinic once a
- NCQA Level II Medical Home care teams in a clinic located
inside St. John Medical Center, using EPIC EMR.
- In-house Controlled Substance Management, Chronic Care
Coordination Teams & Behavioral Health Support Services
- Schedule: 34 Patient contact hours. Four clinic days/work week
and the 5th day is for charting. Experience Longview, Washington:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns
in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St.
Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks.
Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in
the heart of Longview. A gravel trail circumnavigates the lake and
is just under 4 miles and can offer a quick, refreshing break on a
- Our community is just a short one hour drive to the Pacific
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined
population of "60,000 residents.
- Our area has many locally-owned restaurants, coffee shops, brew
pubs and national chains such as Target, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart.
Along with a variety of grocery shopping options and April through
October the Farmers Market is open.
- Golf is also a popular sport in the area at the Longview
Country Club, Mint Valley, and Three Rivers Golf Course.
- The Cowlitz Indian Tribe, a federally recognized tribe, of
Cowlitz people, is headquartered in Longview. Hospital Highlights:
- St. John Medical Center (SJMC),a346-bed hospital Level III
Trauma Center. Offeringdozens of medical specialty services and
programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health,
bone and joint, cancer, birthing and women?s services.
- Critical CareUnit received Beacon Award for Excellence,
American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association
with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of
Excellence by American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus
and relocation assistance.
- Up to $120,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage
options, plus vision,dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400
annuallyin incentives for healthy lifestyles. About
PeaceHealth:Serving the community?s healthcare needs for more than
70 years, PeaceHealth St. John is a community-governed, nonprofit
organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in
1943. Today, PeaceHealth employs approximately 1.5% of Cowlitz
County?s population. PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a
not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities
in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately
16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with
more than 900providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban
and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the
Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth.
Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy ofthe founding Sisters and
continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and
social justice in fulfilling its Mission. If you are interested in
this career opportunity, please contact: Lyndse Neppl PeaceHealth
is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the
following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a
disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender
identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual
orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with
local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this
position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job. The
above information is intended to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers
assigned to this job. Permanent Family Practice in Washington)
Providence Medical Group has an outstanding opportunity for a
full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Internal Medicine
physician to join their team in the heart of Northeast Portland.
Keywords: Health eCareers, Longview , Internist, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!