Dialysis Hospital Services Nurse (Acute RN) $3,000 sign on bonus
Company: Dialysis Clinic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A $3,000 sign on bonus is available.
Did you know that some of the industry's most talented and
caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped
DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among
large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think
our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our
patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better
quality of life.
Our mission is "the care of the patient is our reason for
existence." What's yours?
The Dialysis Hospital Services Nurse (Acute RN) provides
specialized dialysis nursing care in our acute hemodialysis unit
for patients with renal failure. The Acute RN works in
collaboration with all team members to ensure every patient
receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes.
- Prepares and monitors the equipment used for intermittent or
continuous hemodialysis and water treatment in the acute setting,
including performing quality control checks.
- Performs and provides pre, intra, and post documentation of
acute patient assessments.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding patient care
- Initiates, monitors and terminates dialysis treatments via all
accesses in accordance with DCI's established policies and
- Administers medications as ordered within the scope of their
license and provides documentation of administration and result of
- Accurately receives, transcribes and implements written and
verbal orders from physicians.
- Accepts phone lab diagnostic reports, interprets and forwards
the information to the physician as necessary.
- Provides and documents patient/family education regarding ESRD
and other health concerns.
- Serves as the primary contact for nephrologists and hospital
staff caring for the patient, and as a liaison to the chronic
- Knowledgeable of DCI guidelines for Occurrence Reports,
completes reports accordingly.
- Acts as a preceptor for new staff as assigned.
- Follows institution's guidelines for administration of blood
and blood products.
- A degree from an accredited Registered Nursing Program is
- 6 months dialysis experience preferred
- Experience in critical care nursing is preferred
- Must possess and maintain a current license in the applicable
state as a Registered Nurse
- Maintain certification in CPR
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Longview , Dialysis Hospital Services Nurse (Acute RN) $3,000 sign on bonus, Other , Nacogdoches, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!