We manufacture and provide backyard hobby supplies to beekeepers,
chicken hobbyists, and more. We are committed to offering a safe
work environment, maintaining a positive work culture, and
providing opportunities for advancement. Come see what all the buzz
is about and join our growing company!Overview:
Come be a part of our growing
At Mann Lake, every day brings something new:
The Shipping Specialist Role is a critical position that is the
bridge between our Production Departments and our Customers. As a
Shipping Specialist, you will be responsible for the prompt picking
of products from warehouse storage areas and packaging for shipment
to our customers.
What You'll Do::
- Ensure prompt and accurate picking of customer orders from
warehouse shelving and storage areas.
- Wrap and pack picked goods to ensure safe shipping.
- Complete picked order forms as directed for packing and/or
processing and file accordingly.
- Maintain an organized, efficient work station and help maintain
the same standard for the overall Warehouse.
- Load and unload product from incoming and outgoing
- Attend to daily refuse removal.
- Collaborate and communicate in a team focused environment.
Your Skills & Experience::
You're right for this job if you:
- Are a quick learner with strong problem-solving skills that can
exercise good judgment.
- Have a strong sense of organization and detail
- Are self motivated and work well under minimal supervision to
- Thrive in high paced, high energy team environments.
- Have excellent safety habits and a focus on following processes
- Are able to maintain a positive, cooperative and goal focused
attitude in high stress situations
- You have previous experience in a warehouse setting - this is a
plus, not a requirement!
- High school diploma or GED
Why You'll Love Mann Lake::
Like a hive, we work together to get things done and make a
lasting impact on others. We are committed to our work and many of
us spend our free time working with the products we produce and
sell, maintaining our own beehives and raising chickens.
Paid holidays and earned PTO
Comprehensive medical, vision and dental
Life insurance and disability
FSA and HSA
401k with company match after 1 year
Employee discount on products
Opportunities to Grow
If you are looking for a place you can develop and hone your
skills while creating a careeryouve found it! We love seeing our
Teams succeed and helping them reach the next level in their career
We are an expanding company and continue to acquire companies
that align with our mission and values. Our recent additions
include; Kelley Beekeeping, Stromberg's Chicks & Game Birds
Unlimited and Shastina Millwork.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions::
The physical demands and working conditions described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is in the warehouse with varying temperatures
depending on the season.
- Mobility within the facility, including but not limited to,
sitting, reaching, standing, walking, and climbing stairs.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. for long periods of time throughout the