Prep/Cook/Cleaning Team Members
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchisees.
To prepare customers orders for kitchen produced items according to
specifications, and with the highest possible quality. Also wipes
tables, maintains clean dining room and parking lot.
Personal Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Some high school courses preferred.
- Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
- Must have good visual, auditory, interpersonal communication
- Must be honest.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and read
- Must be able to concentrate on details and to tolerate
interruptions while performing required duties.
- Must be able to work as team member and to perform job duties
with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50
lbs. and stooping for extensive portions of time.
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures and noise levels
in the work area.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and
consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient
service and quality products.
- Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
- Provide consistent product portions.
- Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment.
- Follows and abides by all safety rules, policies, and
Job Training: Normally an entry level position, requiring
thirty (30) days to acquire full job knowledge. Job performed under
close supervision. Emphasis on preparation priorities and
cleanliness, but customer contact increases as training
Decision Making Responsibilities: Must be able to set
priorities and react quickly to the needs of the customers, the
dining room, and the work area. Follows established policies and
Working Conditions: Work area temperature may be extreme and
noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food or
drink during busy times.
Consequence of Errors: Injured employees, dissatisfied
customers, loss of revenue, damaged equipment.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient
service and quality products by:
- Providing excellence in quality, service, and
- Providing consistent product portions
- Maintaining knowledge of proper operation of all
- Following and abiding by all safety rules, policies and
- Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications
and with the highest possible quality.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent
customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and
- Maintains a clean store, including kitchen work station, dining
room and parking lot.
- Operates all kitchen equipment.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Longview , Prep/Cook/Cleaning Team Members, Other , Gilmer, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!