Company: Career Personnel
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Local Plumbing Company is currently seeking a licensed
Journeyman Plumber to join their team. The Journeyman Plumber will
report to the Master Plumber they are assigned under and work in
partnership with the company COO and back office staff.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Hold a valid Texas State Journey License.
- Ensure any and all field safety guidelines are being followed
per Royal Plumbing’ s Operating Procedures and/or the
- Daily communication with field techs and dispatch to ensure
accurate communication and direction on all jobs is a
- Ensure to conduct a pre-trip inspection on your work vehicles
before daily operation and report any maintenance issues to
- Ensure the company inventory, other than shop supplies, are
tied to the job work order for accurate costing and
- Communicate any and all damaged or lost inventory.
- Communicate any and all changes and/or updates on jobs to the
dispatch and Master Plumber you are supporting to ensure clear and
concise communication to the customer and work order.
- Have clear and understandable direction on all completion of
- Report, ASAP, any and/all injuries during work hours to the COO
- Participate in weekly and monthly safety and employee meetings
required by management.
- Ensure to be on time during your scheduled work hours and
communicate any tardiness to dispatch.
- Unless of an emergency, give 24 hours’ notice to dispatch and
Master Plumber if you are not going to make your scheduled work
Schedule & Compensation
- Attention to detail a must.
- 1-3 years’ experience and/or knowledge of plumbing as a
- Maintain good customer service relationships between customers
- Be able to read and write clearly in English.
- No face and/or neck tattoos, or excessive piercings showing
while on client sites.
- Basic PPE required to conduct your daily job functions
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Works well with others and able to assist when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Monday - Friday 7: 30-4: 30 with OT as required
- $18-$25 hourly DOE
- Benefits after probationary period
Keywords: Career Personnel, Longview , Journeyman Plumber, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!