Performs general store operational duties including cashiering,
customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery,
and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain
the highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign
ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck
unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including
carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to
company standards including light maintenance duties and
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand
cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as
cart retrieval, shrink control, and safety-related tasks.
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
required. Must be at least 16 years of age in AZ, GA, ID, KS, MS,
MO, MT, NE, NM, OK, SC, TX, UT, VA, WV, and WY. Must be at least 18
years of age in all other state.
2. Prior retail experience including operating a cash register
3. Strong customer service and communication skills
4. Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays required.
5. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off
store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long
periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.