Internal Medicine Physician Resident- Longview
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Assists in the diagnosis and treatment of hospital patients
under the supervision of the attending physician. Assists with
admissions, consultations and evaluations. Communicates with
patients and families the medical process and the plan of care as
outlined by the attending physician.
- Patient Care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective
for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of
- Develops and documents a plan of care for each patient,
including a complete medical history that includes essential and
accurate information, a physical examination, diagnosis of the
causes of injuries and illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or
referral, and hospital visitations when necessary.
- Makes informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on
patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical
judgement and patient preference.
- Utilizes appropriate evidence-based medical guidelines and
- Prescribes and performs competently all medical procedures
considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Counsels patients, their families and caregivers.
- Provides effective health maintenance along with anticipatory
- Utilizes information technology to optimize patient care.
- Refers those cases that require specialist services and will
maintain responsibility for assuring that those services are
- Basic Life Support
- MD Lic Dr of Medicine Arkansas
- MD Lic Dr of Medicine Louisiana
- MD Lic Dr of Medicine New Mexico
- MD Lic Dr of Medicine Texas
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Internal Medicine Physician Resident- Longview, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!