Patient Care Technician- Surgical Oncology
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Provide basic physical and/or personal care to specified
patients under the direction of a licensed nurse and in conformance
with hospital policy and procedures.
- CNA certification preferred upon hire; Certification required
after 60 days of employment.
- High School Graduate (or equivalent) preferred.
- Previous experience as a patient care technician
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position,
with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a
direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability
to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are
job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to
effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as
appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Patient Care Technician- Surgical Oncology, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!