Operations Manager, HHS Transport (Texarkana, TX)
Company: Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a detailed-oriented, proactive, and
quality-driven Transport Manager to serve as part of our patient
transport team. If your skills match these, we encourage you to
The Patient Transport Manager is responsible for independently
managing patient transportation, valet services, concierge
services, and courtesy cart services while administering HHS
programs to maintain high standards of efficiency, safety, and
patient and customer satisfaction. He/she is passionate about
self-development and the development of others.
HHS Patient Transport & Valet Services: Moving patients
throughout the hospital is a vital component of day-to-day
operations. We approach patient transportation and valet services
with a focus on safety and hospitality and use proprietary BedWatch
Transport Control to increase operational efficiency and minimize
We provide the necessary training and appropriate tools to help
you grow and earn the opportunity to advance into a director role.
If you are willing to work hard, lead with intention, and hold
yourself accountable for your results, youll be successful with
Military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for the daily coordination and movement of hospital
patients and visitor vehicles.
- Recruit, interview, hire and develop team members performance
providing regular and timely assessment.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, The Joint Commission,
OSHA, and industry regulatory agencies.
- Execute and maintain daily quality control systems.
- Demonstrate continuous ability to maintain and/or improve
customer and patient satisfaction.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and other departments
to provide world-class service.
- Monitor and maintain operating budgets such as payroll,
supplies, equipment, and hospital budgets.
- Create weekly schedules for the workforce.
- Conduct daily team meetings to discuss operational and safety
- Reward and recognition for hourly team members.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 plus years managing salaried and hourly employees.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess great people, communications, client relations,
and customer service skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication
- Ability to control and manage inventories appropriately and
- Able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to change quickly.
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA and JCAHO requirements.
- Strong team-oriented skills, ready and willing to work closely
with all levels of personnel
- Strong customer service orientation with a high sense of
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, service-oriented
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling
- Effective judgment and decision-making ability.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability
to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Effective collaborative skills; performing comfortably in group
HHS was founded in 1975 by Jim Spry, who began his work in the
outsourcing business in 1964 with Red Top, Inc, a company that
pioneered hospital housekeeping support services. Jim helped Red
Top grow into a national organization and later helped a competitor
establish its business after Red Top sold. His experience in the
field led to the development of HHS. Throughout the past 45+ years
of business, HHS has developed our expertise in integral support
services including housekeeping, food services, facility
maintenance, and technology for the healthcare, government, senior
living, resort, aviation, and education industries. HHS has
experienced a growth rate of about 10% per year and is seeking
great leaders and team members to grow with us. Being successful
with HHS doesnt mean you have to have a degree, but it does require
hard work and operating as a team to achieve results.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer PTO, full benefits, and career advancement
opportunities based on performance.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed
to workplace diversity.
Keywords: Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC, Longview , Operations Manager, HHS Transport (Texarkana, TX), Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!