Company: BWI Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Showing 1 location
Henderson, TX, USA
Responsible for supporting all sales functions of the GTS staff,
including answering and routing incoming calls, customer service,
purchasing and sales reporting. Duties also include providing
administrative support, coordinating travel, helping with trade
shows and other sales support activities as required.
Key benefits for all Full Time BWI employees include 401(k)
retirement plan with generous company match, health, dental &
vision care plan options, flexible spending account and health
savings account options, life & disability insurance, paid
vacation, holidays, and a generous scholarship fund for
As a privately held company, BWI has over 60 years of successful
sales growth and profitability. As an integral part of the BWI
operations team, you will be growing with the industry leader in
wholesale distribution of lawn & garden products. If being an
important part of a successful business is something that gets you
excited, this career opportunity may be exactly what you are
Essential Functions Statements
- Answer and route all incoming sales calls.
- Answer customer inquiries and help to resolve complaints and/or
concerns, as necessary. Refer unresolved complaints to the GTS
- Serve as the local buyer for all drop ship orders including
purchasing, confirmation, and customer billing.
- Handle all administrative duties as necessary to support the
sales efforts of the GTS team.
- Assist the manager with inventory management and purchasing as
needed for select vendor lines.
- Help maintain current information and pricing on all active
- Maintain current contact information on all BWI outside sales
- Update staff quoting and sales data weekly using our internal
database and generate reports weekly and as requested by the
- Arrange travel and accommodations as necessary for trade shows,
customer events and other approved activities.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the GTS Manager.
- Honest / Integrity Ability to be truthful and credible in the
- Customer Oriented Ability to take care of the customers needs
while following company procedures.
- Phone Etiquette and People Skills Ability to converse with
customers in a polite, friendly, and professional manner, even in
difficult situations. Possess a strong desire to meet the customers
needs and complete the necessary follow-up to satisfy the
- Multi-Tasks Ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining
a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Detail Oriented Ability to pay attention to the minute details
of a project or task.
- Teachable Able to receive instruction, coaching and feedback.
Possesses a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Reliable The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible Ability to be held accountable or answerable for
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate
Experience: One to two years related experience
Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint); AS400 experience (preferred)
Other Requirements: Four-Year College Degree (preferred)
Keywords: BWI Companies, Inc., Longview , Sales Support, Other , Henderson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!