CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Specialty Orthopedic Surgery
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Performs duties under the supervision of a Physician. Interviews
patients, measures vital signs and records information on patient's
charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and
equipment. Hands instruments and materials to a doctor as directed.
May operate x-ray and/or EKG equipment. Cleans and sterilizes
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited
program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of MA Certification/Registration required.
- Current CPR certification obtained from the American Heart
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable.
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , CMA, Certified Medical Assistant - Specialty Orthopedic Surgery, Other , Longview, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!