Senior Patient Representative - Primary Care
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The Senior Patient Representative is responsible for check-in
and check-out of patients in a Physician Practice. The Patient
Representative processes and enters charge information into
database. Verifies insurance benefits and assists with referrals.
Completes billing process and distributes billing information.
- Checks patient in, verifies and updates necessary information
in EMR. Assists patients with completing all necessary forms.
- Maintains appointment schedule, files charts, coordinates lab
work, and responds to routine request for information.
- Responsible for accurately processing tickets as patients exit
the clinic. Review tickets for accuracy and completeness,
determines appropriate fees for services rendered, calculate
totals, collect appropriate amount from patients, properly record
- Process payments received in person and by mail. Records,
totals and prepares monies for deposit according to company
- Maintains quality control standards (HIPAA/OSHA).
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of medical billing experience, including ICD-9, CPT,
HCPCS coding in a health care organization.
- Ability to operate a 10 key calculator by touch, multi-line
telephone, computer, copier and fax machine.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong math
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , Senior Patient Representative - Primary Care, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!