RN, Registered Nurse Manager
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 15, 2021
The management of day-to-day clinical practice of multiple
clinic(s). Provides direction based upon clinical care best
practices/quality to clinical staff. Plans and implements the
overall nursing policies, procedures, and services for the clinic
providing physician support and supervising clinical staff
functions to ensure efficiency of the physician office.
Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training clinical staff in conjunction with operational
leadership. Able to collaborate with physicians and
multidisciplinary professional staff. Will provide direct
patient care is responsible for assessing, planning and
- Graduate of a BSN program required; MSN preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of clinical patient care experience in a
- Minimum of 1 year of healthcare leadership.
- Texas RN licensure or a compact state licensure.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support.
Keywords: Christus Health, Longview , RN, Registered Nurse Manager, Other , Texarkana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!